Past Info & Ecosystem Sessions
Watch a past Info Session below to get all of the details on how the Scale For ClimateTech program can help you scale up your manufacutring. Or explore the climate tech landscape and watch one of our past Ecosystem Series where we dive in deep to the climate tech community.
Access the recordings and presentation files from our past sessions below.
RECORDING AVAILABLE SOON
August 31st, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
Join us for a fire side chat between our Scale For ClimateTech program alums and New State manufacturers as they discuss how they work together, why they say yes to some projects and not others, and how you to bring your needs to the table
July 27, 2021, 10:00 a.m. EST – 12:00 p.m. EST
Understand the Manufacturing Readiness Level assesment, how you compare, and why you need it.
- Brian Hilton – Senior Research Engineer for Sustainable Design at Rochester Institute of Technology, Golisano Institute for Sustainability.
- Program Administors
Jul. 21, 2021, 12 PMto 1:30 PM EST
Join us for an expert panel discussion on how to manage your product development during an unprecedented global supply chain disruption.
- Jeff Bergstein, Supply Chain & Hardware Consultant
- Jim Griszbacher, Director of Systems Engineering at Opentrons Labworks Inc
- Diana Pincus, Vice President of Operations at Sphero
- Rich Mokuolu, Cofounder & CEO at Partsimony
- Roland Mokuolu, Cofounder & COO at Partsimony
Jul. 13, 2021, 10 AM to 11 AM EST
Meet and learn about the networks of support that exist for innovators and entrepreneurs solving for the climate crisis across the US.
DeltaClimeVT | The Electric Power Research Institute’s (EPRI’s) Incubatenergy® | Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) | Maryland Energy Innovation Accelerator (MEIA) | Rev: Ithaca Startup Works | Scale For ClimateTech