Supply Chain Disruptions Ecosystem Session Recording & Deck
Thanks for your interest in our Supply Chain Disruptions Scale For ClimateTech Ecosysem hosted on July 21st, 2021 from 12 p.m to 1:30 p.m.
Complete the form to access the webinar recording and presentation decks.
About this event
What happens when the global economy shuts down? The supply chain we depend on has shifted dramatically, causing major component shortages and longer lead times. In some cases, lead times have soared from 8-14 weeks up to 52 weeks. In a functioning global supply chain, good production forecasting is necessary to plan out material consumption and sourcing strategy to capitalize on longer lead time pricing. But we are no longer floating through normal supply chain conditions– as the Suez Canal shows us, we are in uncharted territory.
Join the Scale For ClimateTech team and our expert mentors for a panel discussion on managing your product development during an unprecedented global supply chain disruption.
- Jeff Bergstein, Supply Chain & Hardware Consultant
- Jim Griszbacher, Director of Systems Engineering at Opentrons Labworks Inc
- Rich Mokuolu, Cofounder & CEO at Partsimony
- Roland Mokuolu, Cofounder & COO at Partsimony
- Diana Pincus, Vice President of Operations at Sphero
- Moderated by Shelby Thompson, Senior Program Manager, SecondMuse